Creative Facebook Status

Saturday, 11 January 2014

Some people are in your friend list … not to be your friend but to spy on your life.

TӨ IMPЯΣSS Λ GIЯL FIЯST IMPЯΣSS ΣЯ FЯIΣПDS.

The more you hide your feelings, the more they show. The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow.

Its December and Couples are dating & Singles are waiting :)

My heart is not a playground, go play somewhere else.

I may not always be with you, but when we are apart remember you will be with me right inside my heart.

Sometimes, the more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.

Two hardest things to say in life are HELLO for the first time and GOOD BYE for the last.

No one would ever understand you until they have been in your position so don’t complain and regret.

I don’t know where I stand with you. And I don’t know what I mean to you. All I know is everytime I think of you, all I wanna do is be with you.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being positive about what could go right!

Girls who say “a lot of guys are after me” should remember that cheap prices attract many costumers.

Promises are like babies. Fun to make but hell to deliver.

Your life will get better when you realize it’s better to be alone than chase people who don’t really care about you.

Warning :- Never let your feelings get too deep, people can change at any moment.

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

If you are still looking for a happy ending I suggest you start searching for a new beginning.

I cannot believe you are breaking up with me! Did all those LIKES on your DP mean nothing to you?f

Some people don’t understand how blessed they truly are. Be thankful for what you have rather than focusing on what you don’t have.

Don’t unlock the doors to your heart for someone who won’t even unlock their cell phone for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment